Amazon

Monday, January 6, 2014

Thank You.

I would like to personally thank the few loyal, brave souls who continue to stray over to this pitiful site.  Especially that one, unknown faithful, I don't know who you are, but you know of whom I speak, that continues to visit, even when there's nothing new of note.  I'll try to do better.  The author of this dreary place is more technical than political, really and it seems one should endeavor to stick to one's strengths.  So future posts may start to include articles in the vein of, let me see, how, for instance, does one install Debian or Ubuntu Linux without a CD, USB-flash drive, floppy (do they still even exist?) or any other physical media except a computer attached to a network, or how to build custom applications not offered by one's particular distribution.  We'll see.  Once again, thank you, whomever you may be and feel free, to keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment