Amazon

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Will The Jets Usher In The Apocalypse?



The New York Jets are in the AFC divisional title game for the first time since 1999, where the Denver Broncos handed us our head with a 23-10 drubbing. As a Jets fan I am very hopeful but extremely pessimistic, as usual I expect to be immensely depressed and will have to turn to long hours at the beach and strenuous exercise for the next five months to heal. I just think I will forever doubt this franchise until they bring home the gold. I think they loose this game, but I also thought they would loose all their playoff games and I was happily proven wrong. If I were a betting man, I would have to bet for a Jets loss while somehow keeping my fingers crossed. Hey, if I start predicting Jets wins I may jinx them already. Plus, my brain tells me the Colts are a better football team, they have a better quarterback, a better offense and their defense is underrated. I would love to be wrong on this and we will see who the victor will be come 18:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment