Amazon

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Israelis Need To Buck The Hell Up And Grow A Pair.

It seems that our Israeli friends are a little down because morons of the world have a negative opinion of them. Why should that matter? Those clowns want to either directly or indirectly see you driven into the sea or possibly outer space. Many people hate me, even family members. I suck it up. I prepare for conflicts, mind my business and get stronger daily, kinda like Israel. I would hate to see a majority of Israel so depressed because the world wishes them dead to commit suicide, they'll still hate you, make them fear you instead. It is always darkest before the dawn. The hotter the battle the sweeter the victory. I wish I could live in one of those new housing units being built in east Jerusalem. Israel has some of the most beautiful babes. Read it here yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment