Amazon

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chinese Allegedly Building Naval Base Around Somalia To Fight Piracy.



I'm one of those Americans who doesn't believe the cold war ended, I view China as an Enemy nation with Russia, North Korea along with various Islamic dictatorships but strangely enough I don't have a problem with this story. Frankly, I would welcome the Chinese effort to put a dent into the terrorist finance machine even though their motive is a noble defense of their commerce. This should pose somewhat of a conflict of interest to the Chinese however, as many of those AK-47's, RPG's and the various respective ammunition are probably cheap Chinese knock-offs. Perhaps, just maybe, the Chinese can show the world just how terrorist should be treated. I know, wishful thinking, but I'm somewhat of an optimist sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment